Friday, July 11, 2008

Blogging in the Far East

Ok, I am going to China. That's kind of crazy if you ask me, but God has led me to do it, so it's worth the risk to fly over the Pacific. The Psalmist says "teach me to number my days that I might walk in wisdom." The way I figure it, you risk your life doing meaningless things every day, why not risk it in order that someone might hear the Good News of Jesus and recieve eternal life. We walk in wisdom when we realize our life is a vapor and understand that the life worth living is one dedicated to the Sovereign Lord who sustains all things.

I am going to blog for you guys throughout the next two weeks as I get the opportunity, if the Lord wills. I'm not sure how much access to the internet I will have, so I'l not sure how much i will be able to blog, or even if I will be able to blog at all. I love you guys and look forward to seeing you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya bud!

shaebe27 said...

look forward to hearing all about hte amazingness God will do!